تحذير عند انكسار اللمبة الموفرة

4
0
Warning from the British Ministry of Health about Energy Saving bulbs

These type of bulbs which are called Energy Saving or low Energy bulbs, if broken, cause serious danger! So much so,
that everybody MUST leave the room for at least 15 minutes. Because it contains Mercury (poisonous) which cause migraine, disorientation, imbalances and different other health problems while inhalation.

And people with allergies, causes them severe skin condition and other diseases just by touching this substance or inhaling it.

Also the ministry warned about NOT cleaning the debris of the broken bulb with the vacuum cleaner, because it would
spread the contamination to other rooms in the house while using the vacuum cleaner again.

It must be cleaned with a normal broom or brush and be kept in a sealed bag and thrown right away from the house in a bin for hazardous materials.


Notice: Mercury is dangerous, more poisonous than lead or arsenic!!!!

 

إضافة منذ 12 عام
غير محدد
تعديل منذ 12 عام

التعليقات

عبد المنعم منذ 12 عام
انا ما ترجمتهاش بالعند .. علشان تستعيدو لياقتكم فى الانجليزية
الباشمهندسة منذ 12 عام
حرام عليك ... ممكن اصلا ماحدش ياخذ باله انها معلومة مهمة جدا

يااااه الواحد يعمل الخير ويرميه البحر :D

الخلاصة
التحذير انه في حالة انكسار احد اللمبات الموفرة للطاقة لابد من ان تبتعد عن الغرفة الذي حدث فيها الانكسار لمدة لا تقل عن 15دقيقة لانه تنبعث ابخرة سامة زئبقية تتسبب في امراض خطيرة ويوصي بعدم استخدام المكنسة الكهربائية في التنظيف حتي لا تعمل علي انتشار المادة السامة في بقية الغرف ولكن يستخدم المقشة العادية ويجب وضع هذا الكسر في كيس محكم والقاؤة بعيد عن المنزلوطبعا بيقولك تضحة في صناديق القمامة للمواد الخطرة ودا طبعا مش عندنا والحمدلله.:(

والملحوظة: ان الزئبق خطير وسام اكثر من الرصاص والزرنيخ.


وربنا يسترها
safaa منذ 12 عام
+1 للباشمهندسة 😮
عبد المنعم منذ 12 عام
بارك الله فى امثالك من الناس الكرماء
loleta1 منذ 12 عام
+1 ياعيني علينا بنقعد وبنكنس وبنلم ونرمي ولا على بالنا (شكرا للتحذير)
zedony.com - A mmonem.com production. Privacy Policy