Beside Honey and Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen is definitely one of the super food, whether you consume it like food or diet supplement. But before you get to know how to use Bee Pollen for Weight Loss, we have to know more about both topics.
About Bee Pollen
Probably everybody knows basics, that Bee Pollen is collected from lots of different flowers on the and plants in the forest. But not everybody knows that Bee Pollen has vital esencials. Not only for the bees but also for human.
The nutrients of Pure Bee Pollen
The very accurate amount of nutrients depends of course on the plant to plant, so it can be slightly different from country to country. Also pollen can differ in size and color. A key component is the proteins and amino acids.
Inside Pollen are also many free form amino acids (22), some of them are necessary for humans. For comparison, in 100 g of pollen is as much amino acids as in 500 g of beef or 7 eggs, yet its fat content is very low (about 5 percent). There is also water inside and simple sugars (glucose, fructose and sucrose). Pollen is also known for its content of vitamins (B, A, C, E, H and K) and the remaining ingredients in small quantities (enzymes, minerals and antibiotic substances…).
It is also very delicate food, so quality in very important, therefore, should be enough dried and properly stored.
Bee pollen can differ in size and color.
About Weight Loss
Today there is quite a lot written about weight loss. In some genetic related cause for heavy weight, the process of weight loss should be monitored by the doctor. For all others who didn`t care in the past what they eat, the following recommendations can help.
1. Eat different foods such as whole-meal bread, pasta, rice and potatoes. Because they give a feeling of satiety and have fewer calories than fat.
2. Choose lean meats (turkey and white chicken, venison, rabbit…), before preparing a meal necessary remove visible fat, including the skin. Pork, duck or goose meat is much more oil, therefore should be avoided – with the same amount of meat there is twice as many calories.
3. Avoid meat products like salami, sausages, hot dogs… Because they contain an extra added amount of fat. Also avoid eating meat or meat products every day. Two to three times a week is enough, replacing them with non-fatty fish, legumes or dairy products from skimmed milk.
4. Avoid frying foods, rather prepare food without fat or low-fat (cooking, simmering, in the microwave…). Even the salads should be prepared with low-calorie dressings from skimmed yoghurt.
5. Drink water instead of sugary juices. Reduce the amount of sugar you are adding coffee or tea or sugar do not use. If you have to add something, then add honey. Avoid alcoholic beverages because they contain a lot of calories.
How to Loss Weight with Bee PoFirst of all, bee pollen is just diet supplement, not magic powder for weight loss. Therefor physical activity and proper / healthy food is essential for successful weight loss. Also, if there person has medical problems, he should visit personal doctor and make a plan for proper food and diet supplements.
According to people who already loss weight with bee pollen, the key factor of this process is in stimulating metabolism, which in turn speeds up the calorie burn. After a few days your appetite should be normal.
Proper doses of Bee Pollen: 1 or 2 tablespoons a day should be enough to get all essential nutrients. You can eat fresh bee pollen or together with yogurt, milk, fruit frape…
Be creative and try pollen with fruit frape, yogurt…
So a combination of health and diet benefits will help lose weight, but not overnight. Fast weight loss is never healthy for the organism.
- To drink enough water (plenty),
- Don`t skip meals and
- Get rid of different types of sweets, cakes, biscuits, replace them rather with fruit and vegetables.
For tracking your weight loss success we suggest you keep also daily yournal.
On the end… If you are asking where to get pure bee pollen for weight loss, just visit nearest beekeeper or Beekeeping Association.